“The Power of Nurses: Energy for the Modernization of Health Care”
On the 21st
August 2017 in the Finland Pavilion on EXPO-2017 were conducted a VIP Day titled
"Health Care Education. The Power of Nurses: Energy for the Modernization
of Health Care ", which organized by the KSMU partners JAMK University
The participants of this event were the Ministry of Healthcare of the RK, the Universities of Finland (JAMK University, LAMK University, HAMK University, Lahti University), medical universities, colleges and representatives of practical medical field in Kazakhstan.
Within the framework of this event were discussed the following issues:
· Strategic collaboration between Finland and Kazakhstan in the modernization of Health care:
· Effective nursing interventions in Health Promotion. Milestones and impact of developing Nursing professionals’ education in Finland
· Development of scientific research in Nursing and publications in Finland.
· Future of nursing research and development of nursing guidelines in Kazakhstan.
· The World Bank project – opportunities for the development of nursing care: The future of Digitalization of eHealth in Kazakhstan.
In 2017 Karaganda State Medical University in the framework of Erasmus+ programme won a grant on project “ProInCa Promoting the Innovation Capacity of Higher Education in Nursing during Health Services´ Transition”, where the Grantholder is the JAMK University (Finland).